The Company respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association, in it’s Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in eCommerce.
We also abide by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P). This policy is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with those guidelines, the Company would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the Domain Name Registries.
Your contact information, including named individuals for administration, technical and billing issues. This information may include telephone, fax numbers and email addresses.
Information about what services you have ordered from the Company may include the following:
• Information about what services you have requested
• Your interest in receiving our Company email newsletters
• Correspondence between you and the Company
• A contact management system in which details of conversations might be written by employees
• Your interaction with our websites and associated services
What we do with Information Collected
• We do not make your personal information available to third parties, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the domain name registries.
• We do provide aggregate data to third parties
• We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
• We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required
• We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service
• We access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversations in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal processes
• We monitor and store your online requests for webpages and services for research and to keep a history of your transactions with the business (this might include recording the fact you set up and deleted an email account, or took a trial in one of our services, etc)
As a valued customer, you will receive occasional communications from the Company that relate to the services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email and postal mail.
Communications are generally in email format, but may also include SMS and mobile communications, telephone and mail communications.